Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong offers spectators of the FIA Formula E Championship its Lap of Luxury room package with front row views. The hotel is positioned alongside the Central Harbourfront where it will transform into an urban street circuit to host world-class motorsport entertainment on 2 and 3 December 2017. From the height of luxury, guests will have the city’s best viewpoints of the electrifying races with additional access to all the action on the ground.
The hotel is situated in the heart of Central district and part of an extensive network of footbridges connecting the city. Guests can enjoy Hong Kong’s finest shopping, entertainment, dining, and historical areas before and after the race.
The Lap of Luxury room package includes:
- Accommodation in a Statue Square View Room or Harbour View Room
- Formula E Grandstand Single Day Pass per person for either 2 or 3 December, 2017
- Daily breakfast at Clipper Lounge or Café Causette
- A Captain’s Bar silver tankard beer per person per stay
- Complimentary Internet access
Rates start from HKD6,850 for one person and HKD8,960 for two persons per room per night in a Statue Square View Room. Guests have the option to upgrade to a Harbour View Room for an additional HKD300 per person.
Room rates are available for bookings made before 16 November 2017, subject to 10% tax and subject to availability.