Seamlessly marrying style and performance, the Tissot Seastar 1000 Gent Automatic is an elegant watch for watersport lovers. Its sporty look is subtle enough to make this the ultimate choice for both day and night, with superb accuracy assured thanks to the Powermatic 80 movement which offers 80 hours of power reserve. In the water, the performance doesn’t falter – reassuringly robust, it can handle pressure up to 30 bar (1000ft), a feat reflected in the name of the watch itself.
Underwater explorers take note: the Tissot Seastar 1000 Professional has all the features you may need to discover another world. Easy readability is a must, and luminescent hands, which even have a luminescent dot on the seconds’ hand, make telling the time quickly effortless. A scale typical for divers, with every minute until 20 marked, and then every five minutes indicated, is a useful safety feature, while a screwed down case and crown will prevent the watch itself being damaged. The water theme continues in the watch’s appearance, with one model even showcasing a gradient dark blue dial, seemingly as deep as the ocean itself. Practical sportsmen will appreciate pairing this sea-faring piece with a rubber strap, while those planning on wearing it both in and out the ocean will enjoy a steel bracelet with stylish butterfly clasp.
• Swiss made
• Powermatic 80 automatic movement
• Screw-down crown and caseback
• Anticlockwise ceramic rotating bezel
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
• 316L stainless steel case with see-through caseback
• Water-resistant to 30 bar (300 m / 1000 ft)
• 316L stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp and safety and diver extension or rubber strap with standard buckle
• Diameter: 43mm